Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Current News

My geatest apologies for not posting on the blog since July 3rd. I have been very busy for reasons I choose to keep to myself. I have some news about BAM that I'd like to share.

Dias (administrator) has decided to make three versions of BAM.
There will be a browser based single player rpg version-
Team=Dias and his brother
Name= If I am correct it's not decided correct me if I'm wrong.
Story= Not written yet.

There will be the already planned for 2d mmorpg.
Team= Programmer: Dias
Administrators: Dias, Cuty mccuty, Lyssie
Moderators:Emoxme, Lobious, Meiresthai
Name= Become A Master
Story= Very Long. (lol it is long and I will put it on here under another post when I can)

Also, there will be a 3d mmorpg.
Team: Currently unkown by me at the moment.
Name: Under discussion.
Story: Won't be written for a while.

_____________________________________________________________________

That was about all the discussion that has taken place on the forums, not including the off-topic sectiond which includes nothing similar to BAM or any of the other games mentioned above.

Thanks
-Lyssie-

No comments:

Blog Archive